Welcome on my New Blog, you can see most all the show i love and i'll share with you everything i can with the help of my friend Helena.
All promotionnal photos belongs to ABC, CW, FOX, BBC and HBO

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Flasforward spoilers

Janie in Connecticut: What's the latest you've heard about my new favorite show, FlashForward?
When we caught up with Dominic Monaghan the other night, he told us they are shooting episode 11 now and there are still many questions to be answered. "I think we're just gonna go a little further and further down the rabbit hole, and then as we get closer and closer to the finale, things will start to come back together," he told us. "I like playing characters that are messed up. And that seems to be where we're going with Simon." P.S.: We saw a smidge of Dom last week, but insiders tell me his character's first big episode is ep six, airing Oct. 29.

source :Eonline

No comments:

Post a Comment